LONDON, England, May 31, 2018
– Artesian Solutions, the leading AI-powered B2B business intelligence and insight provider, today announced its commitment to helping its sales, relationship management, business development and customer success users comply with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), which came into effect on 25th May.
25th May 2018 felt like GDPRmageddon with The ICO website crashing, some international websites blocking EU visitors and Google and Facebook being accused of misconduct within hours of the regulations coming into force. But it’s not all bad news.
Urging B2B professionals to see the light at the end of the tunnel, by embracing the positive implications and opportunities presented by the regulations, Artesian CEO Andrew Yates said:
“We’ve all heard lots about the negative implications of GDPR – the fines for non-compliance and pipeline drought – but not so much has been said about the opportunities. If handled the right way, the GDPR will lead to cleaner, more valuable data and more genuine relationships. B2B professionals will be able to target their messaging better, engage more effectively with customers, and grow their business like never before.”
He continues: “Artesian is on a mission to help our users leverage the GDPR opportunity. We have launched our GDPR Survival Kit, combining clear explanations with practical advice, and have been working closely with our customers to help them get the most out of Artesian, the number one B2B sales platform for delivering growth in a GDPR world, and in doing, so turn the new regulation into an opportunity.”
Artesian reinforces best-practice data capture, legitimate interest processing and management techniques. Helping users see the bigger picture:
- Gain better understanding – Dig deep to discover great insight on customers’ interests and preferences
- Improve customer interactions – Build trust, solve problems, and engage with people on their terms at each stage of the sales funnel
- Create preferred opportunities – Engage more customers, create better quality sales pipeline, and win more valuable opportunities
- Understand limitations – Compliment standalone solutions like CRM and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
, Regional Director, London and Central at Metro Bank explains the benefits further: “Given the current focus on the GDPR, it’s even more important than ever to be genuine with our client engagements. Artesian’s commercial triggers and business insights help us build authenticity and trust, develop deeper relationships and ensure we’re following best practices. Beyond this, Artesian has long been the definitive record within Metro Bank for companies on the Corporate Mailing Preference Service (CMPS) and Corporate Telephone Preference Service (CTPS). The Artesian data is up to date, covers all UK entities, is easily accessible, saves us time and money and ensures that our client engagements are GDPR compliant.”
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or download our GDPR Survival Kit for B2B sales and business leaders.