A new way for banks to identify post-COVID-19 future customers
During lockdown, we continued expanding our mission to transform your B2B customer relationships, make your life easier and help you become a better relationship manager; all in the platform you already use every day.
We launched several new features during lockdown including COVID-19 Daily Briefings, COVID-19 Watchlist Filters, lockdown webinars and our Back to Business Toolkit.
Read on, or watch the video above to see the latest from Artesian and the future of Corporate Banking and Client Engagement.
What does Artesian do for commercial banks & Relationship Managers?
Artesian is a service purpose-designed for front-line professionals.
We organise the world’s best business information combining pioneering data-science to make it easy for you to get what you need to drive the impact you want.
Our insights come from millions of data sources every day which are impossible to find with search engines (even if you had the time).
We’ve spent years refining the best specialist news sources, social media, structured company information and key prospecting data for RM’s – from the surface web, the deep web and paywall protected sources.
For RM’s, this means that you can better understand your customer, engage proactively to jump on the latest news or breaking development, spot upsell opportunities and potential downside risks.
How can the latest feature releases impact your bank during COVID-19?
Our latest release is all about helping you drive growth, recover from lockdown, and succeed in the ‘new normal’:
- COVID-19 Daily Briefings – If you’re struggling to stay on top of business news relating to the Coronavirus and its impact on key sectors, our free daily email briefing will help you get back in touch with the latest stories impacting your pipeline
- COVID-19 Watchlist Filters – This new topic filter will help you surface articles relating to your key accounts and the COVID-19 crisis to help understand what’s happening in their world
- Lockdown Webinars – Take a look at our series of live webinars called “Making the most of Artesian during the COVID-19 pandemic” and learn how to relate to your customers and support them from afar
- Back to Business Toolkit – A range of free resources for our user returning from furlough aimed at making the process as easy as possible for both employer and employee, including an on-demand return to work webinars, action lists, a concierge service to help refresh portfolios, knowledgebase articles, and free online training sessions.
“Our partnership with Artesian highlights NatWest’s desire to use technology-enabled solutions to support our vision of being a customer-first organisation, offering consistent, high quality experiences. We exist to serve our customers and earn their trust by intuitively understanding their needs and working out clever solutions to their problems. Artesian is the engine that drives this vision, providing our Relationship Managers with the data and insight driven ability to create compelling experiences throughout the customer journey.” Andy Gray, Managing Director for Corporate and Commercial Coverage at NatWest
What to look out for in the Artesian platform?
The long outdated SIC Code system and traditional business classification systems take ages to sort through, even with Artesian, so we’ve built you a game-changer.
We did some work with another customer, Amazon, to look at around 4 million business websites in the UK and the ways companies described themselves.
We then built an AI model capable of understanding and interpreting all this data and how it’s connected, so you can find them using the words they use to describe themselves.
As an example, I am interested in targeting the growing sector of craft beer brewing.
I can literally ask Artesian to find me craft brewing companies of a certain size and profile.
And the results are sorted by the hottest companies to target with a reason to call.
You’ll find this new capability in Prospector – go take a look. And we’ve added tonnes more; more filters, more market sectors and more trigger topics all based on the input and feedback of our Financial Services customers.
What types of things can we look forward to in the future?
Lockdown hasn’t slowed us down. It’s our aim to release something exciting new every 2-3 months and we’ve got some cracking things planned.
By leveraging specialist data and AI we can better anticipate the things you need to know.
We want to help you move from reactive to proactive and in the short term, predictive.
Think about the possibilities if we could train a machine to look for what you know.
Here are just 4 of the things we are doing:
- Specialist data models organised to give you fast answers: For example Risk and Compliance data to pre-screen new customers for issues before you get too far down the road
- Deeper Process Integration: For example linking external data to your internal CRM data to better connect colleagues
- Artificial Intelligence which delivers answers: For example, conversational chat-bots which will give you suggested actions – like having a personal assistant in your pocket
- And Globalisation: Global Company Data, news in any language you want and the global support that goes with it
Finally, CBILS – You can bank on us
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a dramatic and wide-reaching impact on the global economy. Businesses of all sizes are in survival mode, quickly putting into place operational and financial measures to ensure their long-term viability. Pressure is on the government, banks and lenders to provide support, however, the influx of CBILS and CLBILS applications has resulted in a massive backlog in approvals.
We’ve been working with the UK’s leading banks, lenders, and financial services companies for more than a decade. Over 25% of CBILS accredited banks and lenders already use Artesian.
Click here for more information on how Artesian is Breaking the Bottleneck for Approved CBILS Lenders.