Artesian V.14 Summer Release
In the latest iteration of the Artesian platform we’ve added exciting new features for both our UK and US users, based on what you’ve told us is important to you.
The Artesian V.14 summer release is packed full of innovative ideas and practical improvements and here are just some of our biggest changes.
In addition to our daily e-mail alerts, you’ll now receive a weekly alert for our Market Sector news. With more than 100 sectors and sub-sectors which you can subscribe or unsubscribe from, this highly customisable alert is our response to your request to receive highlights from Market News. The screen for changing what sectors you want to get news for will look a lot like this:
The main benefits to this upgrade are:
• Visual uplift, giving you a modern, beautiful and future-proof design
• More intuitive, making all the value of Artesian easier to achieve
• You can now login to Artesian directly using your Salesforce credentials at https://login.artesiansolutions.com
Here’s a sneaky preview:
We’ve changed the way you can interact with our Employees data to make it easier to search and prioritise people based on their role type.
• You can filter Employees by their Job Function
• You can choose how many records to view on the screen
• You can choose to order them by seniority or alphabetically
We’ve decided to take this popular feature a few steps forward, adding a wider range of trigger types to enable you to act on opportunities and risks faster than ever before:
We’ve added some additional North America data fields to both the Company Info page and the North America Prospector:
• Company Linkages (also known as corporate family tree).
• Credit Ratings.
• NAICS Industry codes.
Prospector now also includes the option to include/exclude companies where no contact details are available.
I’d like to say thank you to all the people who have helped us in defining and designing the features in this release. The feedback from our users, and internally, has been resoundingly positive and invaluable in shaping this latest version of the product.
Thank you all for helping us to create new features which are engaging and effective and for joining us on our next step of this exciting journey!
I hope you enjoy the latest version and I look forward to hearing your thoughts and reactions.