Narrower margins, fiercer competition, sharpened regulation and changing customer profiles and therefore expectations – as traditional style Wealth Management has been facing a steady downward trend since the 2008 financial crisis, innovation appears to be the only way forward, in order to meet the needs of the ever-growing wealthy digital natives.
Super-slick technology, knowing the customer, proactively anticipating and solving problems, responding quickly to a client’s strategic priorities, and empathetic account management, are hallmarks of companies with a strong grasp of this challenge.
This overview covers how the leading Wealth Managers and Private Bankers are creating service differentiation and a sustainable competitive advantage through the Artesian Platform:
- Manage, meet & exceed customer expectations
- Maximise coverage of client banking needs
- Faster time to revenue
- Increased operational efficiency
- Enhanced regulatory & brand protection
- Frictionless collaboration across the front, middle & back office
“We are looking to Artesian to help ensure that our Business Development Managers and Advisers are better equipped with the financial data, advanced insight and technology to understand the rapidly evolving needs of our clients and clients of the future”
– Leigh Dunkley, Head of Business Development at Schroders Personal Wealth